Church services during COVID-19The Sunday morning service is available in church you can also join us on Zoom or YouTube. Do join us if you can.
You can now join the
10:30am Sunday morning services
in one of three ways
Sign up below to receive weekly emails with service details. We are again able to meet in church so please do join us there is you can. A lot of work has gone in to make our church Covid secure. However if its not safe for you to join us in person than you can still join our Sunday morning worship services online. The three ways you can join our service are:
1. In the church building (just turn up!)
2. Via Youtube
(full details are shown lower down the page)
If its Sunday morning and you’ve just decided to come along then please do just turn up. You will be assured of a warm welcome… despite all the restrictions we have always found a seat for everyone!
Other meetings during the week
– Sunday 7:30pm Prayer meeting via Zoom (email for the link).
– Growth groups are now meeting weekly (contact your growth group leader for details) (although taking a break for the summer).
– Junior church for primary school age children is running on a Sunday morning uring the church service.
– Ignite (our youth group) is meeting weekly on a Friday evening at 7:30pm (although taking a break for the summer).
Activities that will hopefully be restarting in September
– Chatterbox (follow thier dedicated Facebook page for regular stories and messages for families)
– Coffee Morning
– In-Pieces quilting group
If you want to find our more about any of the above activites drop us an email or give us a call – all the necessary details are on the Get in touch page.
How to join the church services on a Sunday at 10:30am
To visit the church:
From 25th July there is no longer a need to book to attend church. So please do just turn up! The following guidelines will be followd:
- We will no longer use the booking system. All are free to come to church as you feel comfortable.
- We will still continue to stream our Services on YouTube and Zoom for the time being, although our Zoom service will be phased out.
- Hand sanitizers will still be insisted on being used, upon entry to Church.
- Although face coverings will no longer be required, those wishing to wear a mask will have the side aisle (the one with the Organ) reserved for them.
- Congregational Singing will be allowed.
- During the Summer months, the doors will remain open to improve ventilation.
- We will continue to usher people to a specific seat in order to ensure a level of social distancing.
- We will usher people to sit (in alternate rows, as is the current practice) from the front to the back of the church on a first-come first-seated basis.
- If all rows are filled, then the roped-off rows on the right aisle (the one with the raised Pulpit) will be opened and start to be filled from the back.
- A Creche facility is now available in what was the vestibule. It can be entered from outside the church building. Simply follow the Children when they leave for Junior Church and turn right once outside.
To watch via Zoom:
- You can download Zoom – For a laptop or computer at the iphone app store or at the Android app store.
- Sign up to be sent the Zoom link each week (form on the right on the screen)
- The Zoom link to the Sunday service is emailed out each Friday.
To watch via YouTube:
- You can connect to the service via www.calnefreechurch.org.uk/sermons Or
- By going directly to our YouTube channel. (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRV_gdqASANvcmJkbWlcXPg/videos?view=2&live_view=502)
If you want help or more information about how to join the service please drop us an email or give us a call – all the necessary details are on the Get in touch page.