Church from November 2020During lockdown November 2020 the Sunday morning service is now back on Zoom and YouTube only. Do join us if you can.
You can now join the
10:30am Sunday morning services
in one of two ways
Sign up below to receive weekly emails with service details. Due to the new lockdown restrictions the church is no longer open for services. However you can still join in our Sunday morning worship services:
2. Via Youtube
(full details of how to join are shown lower down the page)
Other meetings during the week
– Sunday 7:30pm Prayer meeting via Zoom (email for the link).
– Growth groups are now meeting weekly via Zoom (contact your growth group leader for details)
– Junior church for primary school age children (via Zoom) is running on a Sunday morning at 9:00am (email for the link).
– Ignite (our youth group) is meeting weekly on a Friday evening at 7:30pm (email for the link).
Activities not able to happen during COVID-19
– Chatterbox (follow thier dedicated Facebook page for regular stories and messages for families)
– Coffee Morning
– In-Pieces quilting group
If you want to find our more about any of the above activites drop us an email or give us a call – all the necessary details are on the Get in touch page.
How to join the church services on a Sunday at 10:30am
To watch via Zoom:
- You can download Zoom – For a laptop or computer at the iphone app store or at the Android app store.
- Sign up to be sent the Zoom link each week (form on the right on the screen)
- The Zoom link to the Sunday service is emailed out each Friday.
To watch via YouTube:
- You can connect to the service via www.calnefreechurch.org.uk/sermons Or
- By going directly to our YouTube channel. (https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCRV_gdqASANvcmJkbWlcXPg/videos?view=2&live_view=502)
To visit the church (not available during Nov 2020):
A number of new measures have been put in place to keep everyone safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. These measures are summarised for you in a ‘community behaviour agreement’. These measures unfortunately restrict the numbers of people we can fit into the church. To allow for this we have introduced a booking system! So to join us on a Sunday in the building there are just three steps to follow 😀:
- Download and review the Community Behaviour agreement
- Complete the weekly online registration form by Friday evening each week to book your place in church (paper form)
- Use the form on the right to sign up to receive weekly email reminders of the service details.
If have not been able to do any of the above and want to join us on Sunday morning please do just turn up. We will do our very best to find you a seat – unfortunately we just cannot guarentee one! There are copies of the CBA for you to read and a registration form to complete (for track and trace) but we can explain all that to you on the day.
If you want help or more information about how to join the service please drop us an email or give us a call – all the necessary details are on the Get in touch page.