Church during COVID-19Sunday morning service has moved to a live stream!
Church activities during COVID-19
- Sunday 10:30am service moved to a live stream
- Sunday 6:00pm normal service replaced with prayer meeting (via Zoom)
- Growth groups are now meeting weekly via Zoom (contact your growth group leader for details)
- A Junior church for primary school age children (via Zoom) is running on a Saturday morning at 10:00am
- Ignite (our youth group) is meeting weekly on a Friday evening at 7:30pm (email for the link).
- Chatterbox is also have a call on Tuesdays (email for the link.)
- For first few weeks we created a daily devotional to help you in your Bible study during this time. You’ll find these studies on the home page. This has now been replaced by our weekly growth group study.
- All other mid week activities have either been cancelled or moved on line.
If you want to join in with any of the above activites drop us an email or give us a call – all the necessary details are on the Get in touch page.
Struggle to read the Bible or never seem to have the time? If you have a phone or tablet you can currently get free access to DWELL. Read the full instructions on how to download this excellent Bible reading application.
Church services are covered by: CCLI License details:Church Copyright Licence – 20450; Streaming Licence – 451214 ; PRS License LE-0021298
Sunday 10:30 am service
To join our Sunday Service you have three options:
2. Join us live on Zoom and feel apart of the church community (link will be added on Sunday morning). At the end of the service we will break into smaller groups so we can chat more easily with each other. To receive the Zoom details for the services use the form below and these will be emailed to you.
3. If you don’t have the internet you can use a telephone and listen in to the service (unfortunately its not a freephone number). The number to ring is 0203 0512874, enter the meeting ID, Pin and press # # (the meeting ID and pin can be provided.. just ask!)
Things to know about using Zoom
- Everyone will be muted by the host so don’t worry about anything you say being heard! But if you have involved in the service remember to unmute first!!😉
- Other people on the call might be able to see – so don’t wear your pyjamas !
- If you don’t want to be seen then you can turn off your video.
- The service is being streamed on YouTube and recorded – but only the preacher will be seen not everyone watching!🙄