You can join the Sunday morning service in one of three ways:
2. Via Zoom (link added just before service)
3. Youtube via Sermon section of website (best quality)
The service starts at 10:30am with the live stream starting at 10:20am.
How to join the church services on a Sunday at 10:30am
To visit the church:
A number of new measures have been put in place to keep everyone safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. These measures are summarised for you in a ‘community behaviour agreement’. These measures unfortunately restrict the numbers of people we can fit into the church. To allow for this we have introduced a booking system! So to join us on a Sunday in the building there are just three steps to follow 😀:
- Download and review the Community Behaviour agreement
- Complete the weekly online registration form by Friday evening each week to book your place in church (paper form)
- Use the form on the right to sign up to receive weekly email reminders of the service details.
If have not been able to do any of the above and want to join us on Sunday morning please do just turn up. We will do our very best to find you a seat – unfortunately we just cannot guarentee one! There are copies of the CBA for you to read and a registration form to complete (for track and trace) but we can explain all that to you on the day.
To join over Zoom:
- Use the form on the ‘during Covid-19 page‘ to sign up to receive weekly email reminders of the service details.
- The Zoom link will then be emailed to you each Friday.
- If you dont have access to a tablet or laptop then you can use a telephone and listen in to the service. The number to ring is 0203 0512874, enter the meeting ID, Pin and press # # (the meeting ID and pin can be provided.. just ask!) (unfortunately its not a freephone number)
To watch via YouTube:
- The Youtube details are loaded up each week on www.calnefreechurch.org.uk/sermons/
If you want help or more information about how to join the service please drop us an email or give us a call – all the necessary details are on the Get in touch page.